IFRS 9 ECL Computation & Reporting System
A Solution to implement and comply with requirements of IFRS 9 and beyond. Covers Cash flow analysis, Classification & Measurement of Financial Exposures, amortization & fair value treatment, Impairment and Expected Loss Calculation based on historical, current and forecast data for financial exposures, drill down for calculation details with logic at deal level, individual and collective assessments based on multiple borrower, product and account behavior criteria, comprehensive user defined, internal and regulatory reporting.
- A Solution to implement and comply with requirements of IFRS 9 and beyond with global best practices in the domain of risk management.
- Covers Classification & Measurement of Financial Exposures, Cash flow analysis, amortization as well as fair value treatment.
- Impairment and Expected Loss Calculation based on historical, current and forecast data for financial exposures, drill down for calculation details with logic at deal level.
- Individual and Collective assessments based on multiple borrower, product as well as account behaviour criteria.
- Apart from flexible regulatory reporting, the integrated reporting module can be extensively leveraged for generating user defined MIS and internal reports.
- Separate Module for Calculation of Provisions as per Old Guidelines.
- Solution supports all the well-known ECL Modelling techniques for Modelling of PDs, LGDs, Recovery rates, etc. and can hold multiple ECL models.
- EIR computation for ECL and amortization.
- Complete automation of IFRS 9 Data Load and Data Management Process - IIS, Collateral Allocation, Limits.
- Modeling at Account / Product level / Counterparty level.
- Credit Risk Mitigation, Collateral optimization as well as Collateral Valuation and Management.
- Group Consolidation and comprehensive multi lingual regulatory reporting in English and other languages with drill down capabilities.
- Easy Configuration and Management of Business rules like Staging, Model Classification, among others.
- Integration to Third party systems: Can be fully integrated with third party systems for seamless IFRS 9 system implementation and reporting process.
- Audit Logs can be traced back to the User logins for System usage, change in Reference Data or Rules, Data Loads as well as Process Executions
- Capability to handle Multiple Entities and Multiple Jurisdictions or Regulators.
- The solution can be effectively used in Calculation of Provisions as per old regulatory guidelines (E.g. IAS 39).