Raghu Iyer Associates CA
Strategic partnership of M/s Raghu Iyer Associates CA & Avati to integrate local knowledge and international experience, product implementation and delivery capabilities in Risk Management As part of our Advisory Board, Prof. Iyer and Avati work towards exploring Indian and international markets for framework development and modeling, project implementation, business development and quality leadership.
- Strategic Partnership & Synergy
- Prof. Iyer's thought leadership and regional expertise, combined with Avati's proven offerings and international experience provide an efficient & globally competitive synergy covering consulting, products & implementation.
- Association covers skill development, project advisory & implementation, management leadership and India specific local expertise & guidance.
- Knowledge Leadership
- Prof. Iyer brings unparalleled regional experience and advanced domain expertise in niche areas such as IFRS 9 ECL modelling, advisory services, financial instruments valuation, Knowledge & skill enhance programs.
- Prof. Iyer is also associated as Adjunct Faculty with top business schools like S P Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai and Great Lakes Institute of Management (Chennai).
- Regular training programs with experience covering more than 200,000 professionals like investors, bankers, tax officials, brokers and financial market intermediaries in derivatives and equity investing during last 14 years.
- Unparalleled Industry and Client Experience
- HDFC Ltd. Ongoing advisory services for ECL quantification, Ind AS issues on accounting, classification, presentation and major transactions for last 5 years.
- Led IFRS 9 & ECL programs for various financial institutions during transition: Mahindra Finance, Cholamandalam Finance, Avanse Finance (Warburg Pincus company), ART Housing, Regularly provides IFRS 9 related advisory services.
- IFRS Implementation for Lafarge Group, Aban Offshore, Asian Star, KGK Group in Hong Kong with global operations.
- Complex Derivatives Valuation for HDFC Ltd., Airtel, Serco / Intelenet, Great Eastern Shipping, GMR Group, 3i Infotech, Venkys Group, Afcons, Craftsman Group and many such organisations.